- How many of these theme options are required for your client?
- How much additional code is being loaded that just sits there doing nothing?
- How much time do you need to spend learning the inner workings of the template structure, folder organization and coding practices?
- How much time should you spend forking frameworks to fit your specific needs?
The Infinity Theming Engine is:
- Bundled with a responsive base theme Bring HTML5 and CSS3 to your WordPress website.
- Ready to install to your own WordPress Theme Add the Infinity Theming Engine to your own framework, or 3rd-party bare bones and developer frameworks
- Completely modular in every aspect, giving you no code overhead Use a simple configuration file to carry out theming tasks such as adding theme options and enqueuing scripts and styles
- Developed to make day-to-day theming tasks easy Quickly switch functionality and options on and off using your ini file
- Built to create a powerful WordPress Multisite network Your network becomes easier to manage with cascading configurations
- Tightly integrated and fully themable jQuery UI Control Panel Create a custom Infinity control panel for your clients or customers in minutes
- Ready for you to add inline documentation for your clients Use Markdown or HTML to write your docs then add control panel pages with instruction videos and FAQs
- Fully documented and easy to learn for your clients and customers Use our fun tutorials to teach your clients to add their own options and control panel pages
- Community-driven with a powerful extensions API Share code with fellow developers and be a part of the funnest WordPress community on the whole of the internet.
- Released under the GPL License Free to use and fork as you see fit.
Infinity is not:
- Pre-loaded with support for every single awesome plugin out there Infinity is about choice, not about bloat.
- Stuffed with hundreds of Theme Options making you go cross-eyed Choose the options you need and add them to your theme, without additional overhead.
- Not tied to any specific template structure Install on any theme to bring Infinity’s functionality to your own framework or 3rd-party bare bones WordPress theme, in a few easy steps.
- Telling you how to code your themes We offer built-in development tools that integrate with your current processes. All the common functions.php code will still work as expected.
Infinity is a powerful layer of re-usable and highly extensible theme development features that sits between WordPress and your theme(s), without locking you in to a specific design model